Baraka Black Soap is handmade from pure, natural, and traditionally sourced ingredients by hard-working Ghanaian women.
Truly a circular economy product, Baraka Black Soap uses by-products from shea butter production, including natural lye sourced from the ashes. Gentle yet effective, black soap has a wide range of uses and benefits.
- Handcrafted from raw, plant-based ingredients
- No chemicals or additives
- Natural exfoliant for smoother skin
- Antimicrobial properties that can help with acne
- Rich in vitamins A & E
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Contains shea butter and coconut oil to moisturise the skin
- Can help soothe skin irritations
We offer different type of black soap.
They are as follows:
HOW TO USE:
Lather up the bar in your hands before using it on your face, body, or hair. For added exfoliation, you can use the bar directly on your skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow up with your favourite shea body lotion or conditioner to lock in moisture.
Packaged in hand-wrapped 150 gram / 5.3 oz bars. Please note you may receive a rectangular or oval shaped soap.
Wholesale pricing available on request: email email@example.com
Baraka Shea Butter RSPO Membership No. 9-3701-20-000-00