It’s time to relax! Packed with Baraka’s moisturizing shea and cocoa butter, these gorgeous massage bars melt easily into the skin to soothe and hydrate. Customize your own bar with your choice of scent and treat yourself to a massage!
- 30g Baraka Shea Butter
- 30g Baraka Cocoa Butter
- 30g beeswax pellets
- 15g sweet almond oil
- 10g jojoba oil
- 20 drops of fragrance oil (or swap for an essential oil)
1. Heat your double boiler, or make your own using a glass bowl over a pot filled one-third with water and heat on the stove.
2. Measure out and melt the beeswax pellets in the double boiler.
3. Once melted, measure out and add the cocoa and shea butters to the beeswax. Mix the ingredients together until they are all melted.
4. Measure out the sweet almond and jojoba oils and add them to the mixture. You can experiment with different carrier oils depending on your preference.
5. Mix in approximately 20 drops of your chosen fragrance oil. The number of drops you need will depend on your oil and how scented you want the massage bars. Experiment to find the perfect amount for you! If you would prefer to use essential oils, you can add them at this stage instead.
6. Pour the mixture into your mold and leave to set.
Your massage bars are finished and ready to enjoy! With skin-softening shea and cocoa butter, this massage bar recipe is super moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling hydrated. What scent will you choose for your massage bar? Let us know in the comments!